Monday, November 10, 2008

Priceless artifacts uncovered

I learned quite a while ago that swimming for twenty minutes with a cellphone in your pocket doesn't bode well for the phone. But now have I learned that this is, in fact, not completely true. The phone can survive. So now I feel that I no longer need to waste valuable time, that would otherwise be used living my life, to take and replace a phone from my pocket to swim. This will, no doubt, enable me to pursue many life goals, which previously life would have not supplied enough time for.

So what does all this mean to you, my readers? The phone, that was once believed to be ruined, had contained some priceless text message stories that were believed to be lost. No longer are they lost, and they will be shared on this blog in the upcoming weeks and months by your humble blogger. They will be denoted with a *, so you will be able to know that you are reading a piece of history once was believed to be forever lost to mankind.

No comments: