Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Journey of the soul


I know you must be checking in at least once a day (and oft times twice) wondering to your self, "When will I get to experience a new posting?" Notice how I said experience instead of read. This is a judgement call on my part, but an accurate one. For no longer can I, or anyone in fact, classify this as merely a post for one to read. It goes deeper than that. To truly get the value of these daily (go back to the first post for the definition if you are a new reader) you have to immerse yourself in the land that is Stickynotesandme. Grab a map, for you will get lost in this land, for it is as vast as it is breathtaking. But once you have a map and are on your way, you will see the wonder and glory that is Stickynotesandme. Then, and only then, will the experience be complete.

Anyways, to answer your question...Today.

No comments: