Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The First One


Come read my daily blog (and by daily, I don't actually mean daily. What I really mean is "whenever I feel like posting something" blog. But you know, that's kind of difficult to write, so I chose to write daily instead. Why are you questioning me so much? Please, stop).

You may ask: What can a poor, lonely soul like myself expect to find on these glorious pages of your wonderful, stupendous, enormously spectacular blog? (Hey, your words, not mine) My answer would have to be: anything. Somedays you may find stories, other days observations, maybe even opinions, and then there will be days where you will find nothing at all.

Just a fair word of warning. You will very likely come across posts that will make little to no sense. Maybe it will make you think, maybe it will make you laugh, or maybe it will confuse you. Honestly, I really don't care, so quit your complaining....OR rejoicing. And if something is really on your mind, then just leave a comment.

So to sum up... Expect very little, and you won't be disappointed.

So check back soon...check back regularly...check back whenever you have time. Follow my advice, and you'll enjoy.

No comments: