Friday, October 17, 2008

We want you!!!!!!!!!


So you must have checked back many times over the course of the last week and wondered... Why aren't there any brilliant new entries? I would have to say... Really? Come on, pay attention. Go back and read the first entry, it will explain it all.

Now, it has come to my attention that not too many people have started reading this blog yet. So, I will have to keep this entry short, because face it, these words are too important to be wasted. I know, I know, I must have just bursted your bubble. But face it, you are not that special. Just kidding, but I will post a challenge. Go, recruit new readers. Then, maybe, just maybe, you will be able to find on these pages what can honestly only be described as "Written bliss". 

So go, go my minions and recruit... Recruit away.

No comments: